Casual chic, aristocratic elegance and femininity all combine in the timeless world of Givenchy. Its style is the signature of Hubert de Givenchy, who established his own haute couture House at the beginning of the 1950s. Combining finesse, discretion and elegance, he ensured his designs and ateliers rose to the top and played a key role in international fashion. In 1957, the House expanded its scope with the launch of its first fragrance, L’Interdit – a product of the legendary friendship between Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn. Ever since, Givenchy fragrances have continued to cultivate elegance and boldness in order to enhance feminine beauty.
Hubert de Givenchy was an ambitious visionary and just 24 years old when he founded his House. He was able to predict the casual chic and democratization of luxury that would leave its mark on the 20th century, and launched his 'séparables' - elegant blouses paired with light skirts. This was the start of his success.
Givenchy has always attracted numerous artists and celebrities.
As a result, a tight-knit group of creative, iconic and influential personalities share and inspire the designer’s universe.
外围体育投注Actresses such as Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara, Julia Roberts, Jessica Chastain and Amanda Seyfried are also members of his inner circle, as are artist Marina Abramovic, supermodel Gisele Bündchen and former Editor-in-Chief of Vogue France, Carine Roitfeld.
外围体育投注Givenchy is continuing its expansion overseas and plans to open over twenty boutiques a year throughout the world, particularly in the United States, the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Givenchy boutiques will be opened in all the capital cities of the world and in the very best locations: from New York to Tokyo, and in Milan, Miami and London.
- 69 countries where Givenchy is present
- 50 direct operated stores
- 3 Avenue George V in Paris where Hubert de Givenchy established his fashion house in 1959
Givenchy on social media
- The digital artist Jo Ratcliffe ranges from the simplicity of a sketch to the timelessness of a b…
- Digital artist Jo Ratcliffe, illustatres the historical stair of Givenchy headquarters to celebrate the 10th annive…
- London-based digital creator Rosanna Webster reinterprets the iconic bag showcasing the duality b…