Let the Good Spirits answer all your questions on a modern ouija board. Our board supports 'some' emoji and the Goodbyes can sometimes be multi-lingual see: http://old.atposition.com/r/AskTheOuija/wiki/goodbye.
1) Submissions titled "If this post receives X upvotes..." will be removed.
2) Submissions must either be in the form of a question or include a statement with a "Fill In The Blank" section.
3) All comments must be a single character, except to:
Complete an answer with "Goodbye" to end the thread.
You may add commentary as long as it's a child comment of a "Goodbye".
Posting a Link in a single letter comment for our mobile friends who get cutoff is encouraged.
There is no letter restriction on [Meta] Posts.
Discussion may take place on the autopost. This is an experimental feature and will be reevaluated.
4) You may not reply directly to your own letter comment (this includes replying to your own letter with a Goodbye) but you can contribute multiple letters or "Goodbye" in a single thread.
5) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Do not comment ANY letters OR "Goodbye" on your own submission. Feel free to talk to yourself on your own time.
6) Bots may not add letters to an answer. They may be summoned in the commentary portion of the thread or in [Meta] Posts
The Spirit Bot
The Spirits Bot will flair threads with the Spirits's answer. It will do this for threads that contain a "Goodbye" that meets the comment score threshold. It runs every hour on the hour (roughly).
Goodbye threshold: 6 points
If you think the Spirit Bot should take another look at your post, report the post (not the Goodbye) as "Missing or Incorrect Flair". Due to changes in the reporting UI, you need to select the category "it breaks /r/AskTheOuija's rules" in order to select "Missing or Incorrect Flair". Once you've reported your post, the Ouija Bot will reprocess it the next time it runs.